Wednesday 16 September 2009

Love in the nineties, Is paranoid.

Status: I'm back to blogging, holidays are here.

316947_tryedit
one word, gorgeous.

Finally, all my papers are down!
Additional mathematics was hard but I don't give a damn about it anymore (:

Gossip Girl is back ! (:

Oh, Chuck steals my heart again :x He is totally a changed man for Blair, so sweeet. I waited months to watch this, gossip girl drives me crazy. :D I love Serena and Blair always, yes, I'm a biserlair. & I'm proud of it ! Hillary duff is joining the series, can't wait to see how she does it.

Chuck bass quoted;
" I'm not chuck bass without you"


Does anyone learn from their mistakes?
How can someone be so stupid to put themselves back in trouble?
I just don't understand, why am I that stupid? >:@

Marissa unnie is in the hospital, hopes she get well soon.

Should I change my layout? :D

♥ Please fill in the blanks in my heart.

Never gives up, Never surrender.
xoxo.

0 sugarbites: