Tuesday 15 September 2009

The smell of lemon grass.

" I want to be somewhere I can see the roads.
A place where every time you breathe, a wish comes true.
I want to be where love is real and memories of distant days come to life again."

Physics wasn't as hard as Chemistry, I'm proud (: Oh I got my History paper, I've improved! It's only an A2, but first time got an A for History *wink*. I'm gonna pampered myself this holiday ! :D Planning a karaoke session with Wei. Or maybe a shopping session with her this Saturday? Since it's been half a year I didin't go out with her. Felt so bad for abandoning her this year :p

Oh! I'm so gonna get that pair of heels I saw :D

Just one more paper till Trials is over. Actually suppose to be 2 papers, but this Friday is a holiday, I don't know why. I'm going to school tomorrow then self-declared Thursday as a holiday. Mummy said "No" but I insisted to stay at home. :p lalala, I can't hear anything.



Sunday, after four awesome hours of sleep, I have to drag myself up because I promise my cousin bro to go jogging with him. And If I broke my promise, I have to buy him Subway. >:@ On the way at the traffic light, while I was putting medicine on my stupid ulcer, I witnessed a car accident. D: The vehicle literally twisted 180degree and almost hit the motorcyclist there. It was so scary, Stupid driver! FYL. >:@
IMG_2736
Bunny :D My aunt got me this, cause she loves it a lot!
Me and my cuzz got the bunny, and my cuzzie bro got his Ultraman.

OMG, xiaxue makes out with kaykay for 37 seconds.
UNDER 18, Please do not watch! :x

Xiaxue quoted,
"Every straight guy finds that a girl making out with a girl is infinitely hot?"

Additional Mathematics, you're going down soon :p

♥ I'll travel round the world and even sail the seven seas for you.

xoxo.

0 sugarbites: