Tuesday 22 September 2009

Hiking @ Broga hills.

Broga hills is in Semenyih, it's very famous place for hiking and nature photography. You guys should go one day, it's really breathtakingly gorgeous up there. I love naturee so much now ;D

We woke up at 5 in the morning, got ready and went to meet the others before going there. We went the wrong way so we wasted a lot of time. Broga hills is located a few kilometers away from University of Nottingham. The person who supposed to direct us lost his direction also, so finally my brother take over the job, & we found the place ! :D

We started at 6.30, it was dark and there were many cars parking along the road. We have to park very far from the entrance. I got my ipod on when I was walking, I looked behind to search for the others and I literally knocked into the guy infront of me. So embarrassing :x.

We followed the palm oil trail into the forest in the dark, we only got a few torchlight so we can't really see much. It's a little scary but fun ! :p Finally we make it to the first peak, the view was marvelous, cool wind brush against my cheeks and it was worth it to came all this way up.

IMG_2874
Sun rise.
IMG_2870
Part of the hill & The smell of lemon grass :D
IMG_2837
Lalang everywhere .
IMG_2893
IMG_2892
IMG_2882
The second peak.
Look carefully, you can see people on the hill.
IMG_2931
IMG_2918
The third peak, Victory ! :D The sky is so beautiful.



After a tiring day, I went for a workout class in the gym with mummy. :D At night, we went to the look out point @ Cheras. The cuzzies decided to go up and have a look, since few of us haven been up there before. That place was crowded with people, even Gasoline. My brother said the service would suck, so we decided to came back down for drinks :D
IMG_2969
Such a nice view of KL, cool air and beautiful scenery.

P/s: My photography skills sucks, I know, it's just a digital camera.
I took 300+ pictures, check out my facebook for more pictures. (soon!)

Upcoming event: Dinner with the babes, Karaoke session with Wei.
xoxo.

0 sugarbites: