Wednesday 23 September 2009

I got the feeling.

My babes and I finally planned a dinner together, we went to 100C for steamboat :D Keiyan offered to provide transport there, so SzeHui, Vivian and Me met outside school at 6pm.

We arrived there at almost 7, lucky it is not crowded yet. We got our table very quickly and ordered, service was fine, food came very quickly, I was very hungry by then so I indulge myself in my favorite Tomyam soup. Vivian and me shared the same soup because our set is for 4 while we have 5.

IMG_3105
IMG_3112
Full house again (: !

Food was average, we ordered just enough for everyone. Portion looks small here, but I was bloated at the end, maybe because I drank too much soup. :D
IMG_3109
IMG_3114

Left: Ikan; Right: Berber.

After dinner, I left them because I have a date with W. So I went the Thai Restaurant behind to meet her up. Followed her back home to chill and wait for her sister, her sister is still sleeping. We left the house at 10 something because the friend finally arrived.

We went to fetch another friend who was coming back from Mid valley, so we waited quite some time outside her house. She finally came and we went to Neway, Time Square for our karaoke session. At first, only few of us sang because others wanted to warm up their voice.

Then it was good girls gone wild, the booze came in and the waiter bought in dice cups. So we started to play yacht dice while waiting for our turns to sing.
IMG_3124
IMG_3128
My first try :D

Everyone got a little high, I was singing R&B while others were dancing on the sofas. It was like a private party because the music was so loud, we literally have to scream at each other. And by then, I lost my voice, so I quit singing D:

Me without make up, please ignore my ugly face.

My friend, W was drunk when we went back, she tripped so many times and everyone was staring at her. I didn't drink much because I have tuition today, I didn't wanna go to Additional Mathematics tuition in my worst condition. W kept waving and greeting every passerby, it was so embarrassing and we all laughed non stop. W vomited 3 times on the way back, and darn, she is really noisy, can't stop talking in the car.

I reached home at almost 4, I was so energetic I did Additional Mathematics questions =.=" I know I'm weird. I bathed and went to bed at 5, I smelled bad with the smell of ciggies and alcohol. ( F.y.i I do not smoke! )

I still have a little headache now, D: but I had a lot of fun with them.
even though I'm not close with them and some are new faces but they are really friendly (:

We should do this again, after my major exams. :D

Two and a half men, Heroes, How I met your mother is finally back *yipee*

♥ Would you define this for me? I'm stuck in the middle of nowhere.
xoxo.

0 sugarbites: