Tuesday 1 September 2009

Chocolate coated strawberries.

I knoww, it's SPM Trials and I'm online now, I can't help myself. I got Biology and Malay paper 2 tomorrow and I'm so effing dead right now, haven munch my books yet. Okayy, going off right after this, I promise :x

I can't stop myself from going to Youtube again, guess what I've found? JIYONGG! OMG, he is so cute, I would kill myself for him. My heartbeat increases so fast it felt like it's going to pop out from my chest. Seriously, I'm so so in love with him, aww. G-Dragon just stolen my heart away, .

I've just fainted for 198364489 seconds for watching this clip. CLICK HERE for JIYONG! His acting so cute, I want to bite him so badly :D ehehes. He even talks about his first kiss, aww, I love his hairstyle in this, makes me melt, I likeeee! ♥

Check out his new hairstyle for Nylon, my blondiee fruit cake. He looks so hawt as Blonde, it's for his song "Heartbreaker". I want his album, anyone can get it for me please?! :D

gdragonalbum
I want all thesee, *screams*
2004279734510448575_rs
gdragon
I've just got my heart broken.

Louis Vuitton given G-Dragon a pair of shoes from Kanye West's recent limited edition collection.
How unfairrr >:@ ! hehs.

I'm finally announcing, yours truly is
ON HIATUS !

Will be back after the trials which is 3 weeks time :D

Take care, much sayangs !
xoxo.

0 sugarbites: