Saturday 29 August 2009

Birthday Tribute.

Listening to : Big Bang - Haru Haru.

" To the world you may be just one person,
but to
one person you may be the world. "
Brandi Snyder.
haha
Excuse my horrible writting :D

I admit I'm lazy to update two separate birthday post, so I'm going to combine this post to dedicate to two people whom I love a lot. Both of them are very precious to me, and I treasure our friendship a lot. I'm so grateful to have friends like them. (:

18 August; Lau Sock Kwan.
boo
That's my darling and my son(giraffe).

We've been schoolmates for 10 years 8 months, classmates for 9 years, good friends forever! She is the only one I've been keeping contact with after primary school, I know cause we're in the same school now. We've been through a lot of obstacles together, we've gone through thick and thin of life. Our friendship isn't always sunny days, rainbows and laughter, we've been through a war greater than the World War I & II. We've have been ignoring each other for more than half a year, cursing each other like hell when we quarrel :p

I still remember our first trip together to Singapore ( My most memorable trip ), our second trip to her grandmother's house. All the naughty things we've done during primary school, skipping out of school for mamak session (: Skipping assembly, classes & school during our Form 1 & 2 times. Sneaking out of school to get noodles when teacher are not in class. Getting into a lot of trouble, having crushes on the same guy, thinking of suicidal together. I admit I was stupid and childish last time, I still am a little now. D: *blush*

Too much things we did together, too long for me to list. All I know, She's very patient with me, even though I'm always, always, always late. Pfft. >=( I'm so sorry. She knows almost everything about me, all my dirty little secrets ;p I always tell her about the happenings in my life, so if I hear any of my secrets out there, she's the first person I'm gonna hunt !
IMG_2600
The Pencil Case and pouch we bought for her.
(Sze Hui, Kei Yan, Vivian and Me.)
boo2
Yaki Yaki Restaurant, First Buffet together.

Happy Sexy Seventeen,
my darling, tuition partner, classmate, bestie :D

xxx

28 August; Kum Kei Yan.
IMG_0921
Keiyan ; Me.
I only can find this picture, hehs :D

We've been classmates for two years now, I still remember the first time I've known her was Form 2 but we weren't that close. Since we were in different classes, and we seldom talk to each other in MSN. We started to talk during Form 3, we greet each other when we meet, we talk a few times in MSN. And we use to call each other cutie pie :D

Form 4, Sock Kwan and I dropped Mandarin so we came into 4 Gigih. At first, it was like hell because we weren't close with anyone there. Seriously, it was like we're aliens who have just arrive on earth! :p As days go by, we're started to communicate with everyone. We started gossiping with K.F.C, it's so much fun spending time with them because they are so friendly. I never knew this side of them, in my mind, they are good students who study all day long. :p

We started to be very close friends this year. All the shopping trips, spontaneous shopping trip, lunch after school, Bon Odori & more. I treasure all these precious moments together. I'm so sorry I can't attend the birthday dinner due to some reasons but I know you will have a lot of fun.
boo3
Keiyan, Szehui, Me.
I'm so dark but this is the most recent picture together.
Credits: Keiyan.

No pictures of her presents, she haven take yet :D

Happy awesome seventeen,
my rubber, cutie pie, classmate, bestie :D

Sorry for the long post, :D I tired to shorten it as much as I can already.
Upcoming Post : Sarah's birthday :D (again!)

Oh, Happy Birthday, Micheal Jackson (:

P/s: Yo no soy nada sin ti, tú eres mi corazón.

xoxo.

0 sugarbites: