Wednesday 9 September 2009

The butterflies fly away.

Watching : Wonder Girls V.S Wonder Baby. Effin cute :D !

I can't wait to finish my trials before I'm craving for karaoke session. I want to sing from 12midnight all the way to they close, and till I loose my voice. This week's papers was like hell, literally like burning in hell. And it's gonna hurts more when the results comes back, confirm.

Subjects not done;
1. History 1&2. Urgh. (Friday)
2. Physics 1&2.
3. Chemistry 1&2.
4. Additional Mathematics 1.
5. Sivik Don't need to study!!

Additional mathematics totally sucked 3 quarter of the life out of me. I wasted an hour on 3 effing questions. I totally blanked out when I was solving the problem. My mind are all tangled up, I feel real sick, so much that I can puked on my papers. Oh wells, it's over now for paper 2, another life-sucking paper is on next Wednesday. FML >:@ I need shopping.

I need your strength to hold me up, I'm tired... Nescafe gold isn't working but yummy ! :p

My mummy is so kind to me, she sacrifices her sleep because my alarm rings every 5 in the morning. She prepares breakfast for me, sometimes coffee or chicken essence. She bought me one for pack of 3 in 1 Nescafe coffee and stated it's only for me :D *wink* I love you mucho, mummy!



Alright, enough of exams. Last Sunday went Shabu-Shabu with my cuzzies in Puchong, just next to Giant. That place is full of people, even if you made reservations, you have to wait for some time. But luckily we got our place after 15 minutes. The food is so damn delicious :D Love it !
IMG_2643
Fishballs & other stuff.
IMG_2638
I only ate one plate while my cuzzie ate 3 plate by herself.
IMG_2645
So crowded, 2 storey full of humans. :D delicioso !

Eat all you can for only, RM27.50 !
I'm not sure if the prices are different for other meals, but mine is dinner.


Tomorrow is a self-proclaim holiday for me.
I'm having a date with my boyfriend... Mr. History! Pff. >:@

♥ I'm stuck in the middle, I don't know what to do.
xoxo.

0 sugarbites: