Friday 14 August 2009

Unfinished.

This post will be deleted, after I clear out some of the things I was accused for. Oh wait, not just me, me and my GANG. (: I'm so sorry I never wanted to do this, but some people have to bring up some sensitive issues which made me really mad, furious about it. Some things they said really ridiculous, I can't bear it no longer, so I have to voice out! Please do read words by words, this will answer all your questions.

First of all, I never wanted to bring this up again, we had all forgotten about it, till...

Btw, I know SW blog about us, she said sorry so we really did forgotten about this issue.

1. I did not mention names at all, so maybe you guys claim to be bisexuals yourself :D No worries, nothing against them at all.

2. I'm not even talking about you, why you have to make a big fuss about it and even dedicate a whole post about it to us? I'm so touched, *aww* so sweet isn't it? People are so stressed out because of memy gang.

3. Stabbed repeatly? What about us? In class, we got all the scolding, whining and even crying from teachers, most of the time, where were you guys? And it is not even our fault! That don't even happens for one or two times, as you all know. I stated " most of the times, not always "

4. I'm sure you guys stab us on our back too, so what goes around comes back around? What's the difference doing it behind or even infront of our faces? It's still stabbing.

5. "Because we never did what you thought we did." Saw that? NEVER? So what's with the

"1. Yes, maybe you did call us to discuss the presentation but we were busy discussing other matters. That's our fault.

2.Yes, you did call us to join in the presentation infront but the 8 of you have already occupied all the space there was. If we were to stand infront of the teacher's table, I'd choose sitting down. The distance isn't much of a difference."

Said NEVER then admit that some things you all really did? Am I hallucinating?
Make no sense at all, nonsense isnt it?

At least make an effort to stand there or help us entertain teacher would be great. What you all did? Giggling and talking about other issues, hey it's chemistry presentation time!
Answer : Make no effort, don't even give a damn about it.

6. We pretended to be your friends? Because after that post, we forgotten all about it till you bring it to life again, that's why. So it's that our fault again? ;p

7.
"if you have the guts to hate (or dislike) us,
why not you just show your true colours?
I thought you guys were my friends,
I really did."

We also thought you were your friends, but what you all did? NOTHING. "Friends in need is a friend indeed". Class sales, what you all did? You tell me! True colours? We already did, we post about it in our blog, that's not enough? You want us to announce it in the assembly? Oh my, squeeze me.

We also have to beg a million times to clean the classroom, how many times you all did your duty? Answer me! Especially those who is always missing in action, how many times? So friends now?

8. This is so so wrong, I repeat, so bloody wrong.
"how we tried to sell sweets to earn money for our class"
You all did? Oh really? how? Let's see.
Wrapping - Me.
Buying - Me and Joey.
Selling - Chee kuan, K.F.C, me and Joey.
Selling on that Karnival - K.F.C, Peeps from other classes, Sock Kwan, Yen Ling.

So, you guys really helped yea? I can see that now.
Oh, Science&maths did bought from us about 10 packets of sweets, thanks you guys!

We earn about 500 plus now, the whole day I was doing the sales, none of the people(except science&maths sold some lollipops) not mention above bother to get their asses here and ask me whether I need help, seriously, I only get to eat my breakfast at 1 something. Did you all know? I spend most of my coupons on stalls nearby and only get to play haunted house at the last minute. CK and YX did came and took some coupons to sell them for me. Even Joey not around she even text me during the karnival to ask, at least she is concern about it.

This sales is for the class isn't it?
Are we (people who helped) are the only ones who get to enjoy the fun with that money?
Did you all know that I got scolding from Puan Rosidah because of this?
You tell me.

9. "And Yee Wen did help you guys to answer Miss Sim's questions." Yeap, she did told us some things, I didin't said she did not.

10. About the smart gang and idiotic gang thingy, did we even brought that up? I don't remember saying about you called us the idiotic gang.

11. We didin't even state,
" bitches, this is all your fault, yes, all of it, blame it on you all."
We did not state whose fault was it, you guys self-proclaim it was yours.

My favourite part..

12. "And owh ya, who sponsored the sweets and asam? It's me...Do they even thought of dat?"
Sorry dear, You did not sponsored any sweets to us. Asam? We didin't even use one of it, you can have that back if you want to. & what's a big deal about the asam? One asam one life weyh! Oh, whose money you used to bought those asam with?
Answer: Interact club and YES's money.


13. "Talking about polishing shoes, there are somebody who are sort of god-daughter of Mr Loke heh?"
Woah, I also sort of have tons of godbrothers & stuff, Shit weyh, I'm a shoe polisher now? ;p I think I have one whole god family too, Oh my gracious god, damn, I'm opening a shoe polishing shop soon, I've polished too many shoes already. I'm such a professional now.

Oh, about someone saying that the candid sales was their idea, that's a phase saying that " Action speaks louder than words" so my darling, I can say a million billion gazillion words and tons of ideas but if I do nothing, it's that mine?

And also, showing true colours? Why don't you all come and show yours? Please Shoot me in my face.

About shoe polishing? Hmm, that day Pn. Rosidah was all sucked up when most of the people weren't it class without her permision. Someone said that
"aww, cikgu, kami sayangkan cikgu, mengapa cikgu marah?"

this and that, too many, I can't bear to listen more about it, it's too mushy. Eww.

Last but not least, I always wanted us to stay as one big happy family, I understand that Nobody is perfect too. But some things is way across the line, too much for my mind to comprehend .

As you know, a blog is like a diary. We can write anything in it about our lives. We didin't even mention names (to cover your identity) so that doesn't seem like it's backstabbing or stuff. A blog is a freedom of space.

I know I'm kinda harsh but I'm sorry, didin't mean to start war. I really do hope we can make peace, cause it's the last year and it really kills me to see us all falling apart. I want to remember us as one big family not enemies, and as you know, life is full of ups and down, challenges we have to face everyday, hope we can put this down and forget about it.

"Love is a battlefield"
Jordin Sparks - Battlefied.

P/s: I did said sorry, those bitches who still want to continue the fight, go ahead, I'm ready for you. After this, I don't want to say anything more, this is all I have to say for now. Hope you guys understand. Please do not blog about this matter after this, if you have a problem? Let's talk face to face.
P/s/s: For those who gave us anything, please come and claim it back or can even ask for cash, we do not want to owe anybody anything. You can also claim that RM5 for that candid sales, I don't want people come shouting we cheated their money, and also making a big deal out of a very small thing. (:

Hate me if you want to, cause I dont care.
It's FUCK THIS !
Dont write it if you dont have the guts to.

Make love not war.

xoxo.

0 sugarbites: