Thursday 13 August 2009

When love takes over.

5452_111571242053_647977053_2325123_5458731_n
Random picture of me took by Sze Hui.

"Those who do not read history are doomed to repeat it."
George Santayana - The life of reasons Vol I.

Another typical Thursday again, wanted to skip school but end up going to school because we wanted to torture ourselves with volleyball and history quiz :D I love volleyball although it hurts like a biatch. ;p Didin't get to hit the ball much so wasn't that satisfying either.

I'm kinda sick today, I turned up in school this morning looking like a sick person. Amanda said I look pale, I know I am. My eyes are so heavy and they are kinda swollen too due to lack of sleep. D:

It was another gloomy day again because another teacher is pissed at us, yes, two teachers in two weeks! One of the reasons is because of some inconsiderate people, they made us listen to few teachers mumble due to their missing in action. And they get to skipped most of the scoldings. We have to faced those teachers when it's not even our fault. Ridiculous, that's all I want to say.
One million and one reasons are just excuses, you are what you are.
I need no explanation, I will still stick to my point of view.

That quote from the top, I really mean it. That's why I started making tons of love to History, trying my very best to get it into my head. Wish me luck (:

当你说今天的烦恼, 当你说夜深你睡不着,
我想对你说, 却害怕都说错, 好喜欢你, 知不知道?


xoxo.

0 sugarbites: