Saturday 3 October 2009

The sweetest sin.

1iUWSgu0okzopazopDh5yBH0o1_400
That day, when I was passing by the place we used to hang out, I realize it has been shut down and renovated. That place you used to work, that place we created a lot of memories together now it's all gone. But I still can recall our daily routine, I used to accompany you till it's my shift.

Sometimes I do miss the old times, I guess everyone have to move on with life. I'm no more the old me and you are a total changed person. I'm actually glad to see your condition now because you've grown up so much. I never regret for my decision, maybe it was best for both of us. :D



In life, there will be a lot of people walking in and out, but for those special ones, they will leave footprints or an impact on you. Those special ones are people who you care about, those who you loved.

Finally, everything is coming to an end. Everyone will be walking different ways, we're definitely loosing contacts because it's silly to say we won't. We will be busy searching for a new road to move on with life. So now still isn't late to appreciate the friends around us, we still got time before the major exams.

It kills me to see what's happening now, I don't want to see us faded away. I know I'm not the person you want me to be, but I'm already trying my very best. After all the things we've gone through, isn't it wasted to let everything go?

Maybe we can't get everything in life, even if it's what you want most.

♥ When will the rain stops and the sunshine will appear?

I have to apologize for such a depressing post :D
4 days till my big day..
xoxo.

1 sugarbites:

Mhar's Display said...

Oh, that's sad to know. But there is a better one and happiness will be yours again.

Advance Happy Birthday :)

Marly