Monday 5 October 2009

What I want when I turn seventeen.

Since my big day is coming, it's a tradition to post everything I want, it's for fun because there are tons of other things I want and it is not granted. I'm going to update my wishlist too! :D

This post is going look like Kenny Wee's posts.

#1 I want.... Nike high tops ! :D
Maybe getting it next year if daddy bringing me to Hong Kong.

nike-terminator-play-hard-2009-shoes
nike_valentines_day_court_force_hi
Super cute ! ;D

These babies are driving me crazy especially while watching 2NE1's videos. Urgh. I just want onee ! Who will be so kind to buy me a pair? :p

#2 I want.... Mary Jane Platform !
celebrities-christian-louboutin-lillian-mary-jane-platform-pumps-black
I want one or two straps only! I wanted this for a very long time already. It's been on my wishlist for long time, might fulfilling it next year! I've check Charles & keith yesterday, no sign of it. D: *pft*

#3 I want.... Tons of Moolah !
BIC098
Who doesn't?

#4 I want.... Polaroid Camera
b6b40555e40c7d74_FujiInstax
Darn jealous of Prince Rin because she has so many pretty pictures D; I wanna I wanna I wanna..! :D

#5 I want... Government to cancel SPM!!
I know I can continue to dream on and run along -_-"

I can't continue to think of what I want now..

Going back to studying now, additional mathematics seriously sickening. D:
42 days to the biggest event of the year!

Can't wait for 7 day Bangkok trip, thinking about shopping and food ! :p

I think... Carter basin is kinda cute :x ohshit!

xoxo.

0 sugarbites: