Monday 28 September 2009

Just the way you are.

Last holidays was hectic, I got so many outings, I didn't even spend time studying. Except for the midnight additional mathematics after the karaoke session with W. And now it's time to forget all about the fun and concentrate on my studies.

Last Friday, we organize a shopping trip and karaoke session. Spell came in Leon's car after their tuition to fetch me to the LRT station. We suppose to meet the others and take the train downtown. But Leon offered to drive us down to Time Square, such a sweet guy (: So after Chee Kuan and Kei Yan came, he went downtown with Leon.

Firstly, we went to Red box because I don't want Neway, I just went there during the Tuesday karaoke session. Most of the songs are sang by me, I really had a lot of fun. I feel kinda bad because Kei Yan did not sang much D:

IMG_3224
My chicken chop, thumbs up!
IMG_3226
Kei Yan's anchovies fried rice.
IMG_3235
Shattered pieces of the glass I broke :3

After that is shopping time, I resisted my urge to splurge. I only got my black skinnies & the pair of heels I was craving for a long time. So I was quite a good girl to control myself :p I finally meet-up with Pui yee after god-knows-how-long time, she was working there. Babe, we have to go shopping after SPM :x !

9 more days till my Birthday :D !
49 days till SPM, D: Work hard babes.

Upcoming posts: Mid-autumn festival.

0 sugarbites: