Friday 21 August 2009

Outrun the rain.

I skipped two days of school because I was sick. I've been complaining to Sock Kwan that my throat kinda hurts on Tuesday, my mum wanted to bring me to consult doctor by then but I rejected my mum thinking it will be alright. But I was wrong, it becomes more critical and I can't even have a good night sleep, woke up at 4.30a.m., and only manage to sleep back at 5.30a.m.

Finally, went to consult doctor at Wednesday night, just mild fever, cough and flu. Yet another sleepless night, body temperature also increases. I don't have H1N1, I repeat, I don't ! Daddy went to get me 100plus even though he was rushing to a meeting. I had the porridge my mum cooked for every meal. But today is a different porridge, I used to hate porridge but I love it now, thanks mummy for cooking me porridge early in the morning before rushing off to work and also calling me a thousand time to find out my condition. *giggles*

IMG_2608
Stuff I need to swallow everyday. D:

Mummy offer to fetch me after my tuition and bought me coconut water as I requested. So finally I had a very good night sleep, my flu is finally gone and body temperature also decreases. :D I'm going to be fine soon !

Moral of the story: If you feel like something is wrong, better go consult doctor before it becomes worst. (:

Thank you for those who send messages to wish me get well soon, Thanks for caring (:

People, please take care, don't get sick (: !

I got Keri Hilson - Knock You Down stuck inside my head. Been playing in a million trillion gazillion times. :D

Sometimes love comes around,
And it knocks you down,
Just get back up.

♥ I thought you have forgotten about me, thanks for the message.

The past is repeating again, why am I so stupid? Never learned from my mistakes. Dumb!
xoxo.

0 sugarbites: