Friday 7 August 2009

Stuck with each other.

♥ Indulging myself with SNSD - Tell Me Your Wish.

Earthlings, turn on your happy mode because weekends is here! I'm having dinner tonight with my cousins, it's like a strictly-for-cuzzies dinner. :D After that, going to hang out at my cuzzie, Marissa's place and get drunk, ♥ Can't wait for that because I had a bad day today.

Today, during chemistry we had the worst day ever. We were given a last minute task for all the girls, so we have less than 30 minute to do a presentation for a topic we have never learned before. Basically, teacher came in and order us to start. Only 8 of us went up to do the presentation for the topic we never read before to avoid scoldings. The others remain seated and they enjoyed the show. We were unprepared, so we got a lot of scolding from teacher. This task is for ALL the girls but when teacher asked questions and nobody answered, 8 of us got scolding.

I never knew our class only have 8 girls, so I assume that the rest are bisexuals or males. And they were smiling all the way when we were doing it, not offering any help at all.

"Berat sama dipikul, Ringan sama dijinjing"
One word -- Bullshit.

So after the scoldings, we got down and "they" continue the task. Teacher didin't even say anything when they pause for a long time or wasting time doodling on the board. I don't want to say more about it, I'm sure you get what I mean. I know some little birds will report to her then I will be condemned and I don't want that to happen. We should make love not war and tolerate people like this because we are going to meet more in the future. (:

I do not clean other people's shoes too (;
if you know what I mean.

Good luck to my precious peeps who is having photography competition tomorrow! :D

P/s: No names mention above, but if you want to admit you are bisexual I don't mind :p
P/s/s: I have to put a stop to it, I'm starting to loose control.

xoxo.

0 sugarbites: